- Planning as per the division of the chapters of Semester I and Semester II, suggested by board.
- The book, written as per the overall evaluation (SCE) by school.
- Division of Summative Assessment and Formative Assessment of each chapter.
- InclusIon of the self-study question of textbook and sample number of extra questions answers.
- Precisely selected MCQs with answers, which contain all the details of every chapter.
- Each chapter begains with ‘Gist of the Chapter’, which includes very important matter useful for the examination.
- Inclusion of various acivities, project, mapfilling, objective type questions for written exam, based on the subject matter of each chapter for Formative Assessment.
- Inclusion of various maps which clear the subject matter of geography section.